Cape Town is the cradle of the least reached in Southern Africa. Many of the immigrants and refugees who come to Cape Town are from unreached countries.
We are looking for someone who wants to reach out by befriending the least reached, meeting them where they are: at the market place, on the streets and in the neighborhood where you live.
There are other least reached workers in Cape Town that we partner with - you would not be working alone.
as soon as possible
2-3 years (Full Time)
1. Prayer walks in areas where the least reached resides.
2. Outreach to market place and Home Affairs (foreigners waiting for their visas).
3. Literature distribution.
4. Home visits.
5. Setting up discovery groups for discipling.
6. English classes.
7. Giving presentations and teachings at churches to create awareness.
8. Organize least reached outreaches with local churches.
For more information about the ministry follow this link:
Before joining the Diaspora Team in Cape Town you would need to complete the Missions Discipleship Training with OM South Africa or have other recognized missions training.