As a journalist with OM, you would serve OM offices around the world by writing stories for the purposes of advocacy, recruiting, financial development, education, awareness and prayer. The position involves producing insightful and engaging content of ministry, culture and people that will be used in print and online publications. The writer will accurately and creatively document how God is working through OM, while encouraging audience engagement with OM through praying for, giving to, or joining missions. OM journalists share stories of God’s work through OM that align with OM’s writing guidelines in a culturally sensitive way. Additionally, participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
as soon as possible
2-3 years (Full Time)
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Excellent writing skills. Please provide samples of articles you have written.
· Photography skills. Please provide your online photography portfolio.
· Takes initiative
· Willingness to adapt and learn
· Optional – basic spoken Arabic