The OM Lake Tanganyika field has a small medical clinic registered with the Zambian Ministry of Health. This clinic serves the needs of the Good News Orphan School and serves as the base of the medical ministry going on in remote lake shore villages including monthly mobile medical clinic trips by boat. A skilled administrator is needed to coordinate the many components of this ministry from organizing outreach trips to doing medicine and supply inventory and resourcing supplies.
as soon as possible
1-2 years (Full Time)
- The administrator will liason with the government ministry of health officials who are partnering with the Lake Tanganyika clinic.
- Medical experience is preferred but may not be required.
- College degree required, preferably in a medical field.
- Ability to work with medical staff who are both on the OM team and working with the government.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environment where the needed resources are often unavailable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of remote villages by boat.